The CMA School
Helping people become CMAs since 1984
The structure and quality of a college class . . . the convenience of technology
The Potomac & Chesapeake Council of IMA is a proud sponsor of The CMA School's CMA Review, the longest-running course in the country. It combines the structure and quality of an interactive college course with the convenience of technology.
- Interactive, live-on-the-internet classes
- Recording of each session available throughout testing window
- Regular office hours throughout testing window
- Feedback on essay question
- Problem sets give practice in simulated test environment
- Tuition includes highly acclaimed Gleim materials
Members of any of the 5 chapters that are part of the P&C Council qualify for 10% discount on tuition (coupon code PNC), in addition to 10% early enrollment discount (depending on enrollment date).
Visit cmaschool.com for more information, and follow their LinkedIn page (linkedin.com/company/cma-school/) for CMA Exam tips.
Start your journey to become a CMA today!
Click here to learn more about BCertified Pro, an IMA Partner and online live CMA training program that is successful in helping candidates pass both parts of the exam.