IMA has again bestowed upon our council two (2) complimentary IMA Annual Conference Registrations. In the past we have auctioned these certificates to any member of a P&C Council member chapter and will do so again this year.
Each Registration covers the full cost of the Conference registration* for IMA’s Annual Conference & Expo in San Diego, California
*Please note that these registrations:
- Do not include air or ground transportation or hotel accommodations
- Do not include pre-conference workshops or optional activities
- Are not redeemable for cash
- Cannot be used to refund an individual who has already registered
- Must be used on an Early Bird registration - deadline is March 29th (see regular Conference Rates below)
Proceeds of this year's auction will go to the P&C Council's Scholarship Fund.
The P&C Council's two (2) Conference Registrations will be awarded to auction winners as follows:
- You must be a member of a P&C Council member chapter (Baltimore, DelMarva, Nation's Capital, Richmond or VA Skyline) to be eligible to bid for one or both of the certificates.
- A separate bid must be submitted for each certificate.
- Minimum opening bid is $400 (a 70% discount off the regular price), and increases must in amounts of $25 or more.
- Return to this page frequently because bidding becomes more active as the deadline approaches.
- You may enter additional bids throughout the auction.
- The 2 highest bids submitted before 9pm on Wednesday March 20th will win the auction. (1 certificate each)
- Tie bids? The earliest submitted bids will win (based on the automatic timestamp when you submit a bid).
- Winners will be notified via email on Thursday March 21st, online payment must be received by Saturday March 23rd.
- In the case of discrepancies, the P&C Council's decision in awarding the certificates is final.
FYI: Regular Conference rates are shown below: