The CMA School
Helping people become CMAs since 1984
The structure and quality of a college class . . . the convenience of technology
The Potomac & Chesapeake Council of IMA is a proud sponsor of The CMA School's CMA Review, the longest-running course in the country. It combines the structure and quality of an interactive college course with the convenience of technology.
- Interactive, live-on-the-internet classes
- Recording of each session available throughout testing window
- Regular office hours throughout testing window
- Feedback on essay question
- Problem sets give practice in simulated test environment
- Tuition includes highly acclaimed Gleim materials
Members of any of the 5 chapters that are part of the P&C Council qualify for 10% discount on tuition (coupon code PNC), in addition to 10% early enrollment discount (depending on enrollment date).
Visit cmaschool.com for more information, and follow their LinkedIn page (linkedin.com/company/cma-school/) for CMA Exam tips.
Start your journey to become a CMA today!